Our clients rely on us to be their Employee Benefits expert, to directly enable them to create, manage and maintain a successful program — one that fulfills criteria-based financial goals, contains valued, useful coverage for employees and their families, and positions the company for competitive advantage in recruiting and retention.
Every day we collect constructive input from HR professionals at all our client worksites. We round out our client-driven value structure with practical counsel and the latest ideas from independent experts in insurance, medicine, law, risk management, technology, trend identification and industry best practices.
We relieve our clients of the majority of the tactical, time-consuming administration and communication associated with Employee Benefits.
- Plan Performance
California Health Insurance Companies Cannot Cancel Any California Small Business Health Insurance Policy Because An Employee Becomes Ill.
On March 23, 2014, the Affordable Care Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama. There are many moving parts to this piece of legislation. One of the most important features is the requirement that health insurance plans cover 10 essential benefits. Those benefits are as follows.
Ten Essential health benefits were included for Small Groups (1 – 100) & IFP Individual Family Plans:
- Ambulatory patient services (Outpatient services)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (Inpatient Care)
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health & substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drug coverage
- Rehabilitative services & devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventitive services, wellness services, & chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral & vision care